What do you hope to begin soon? What step(s) will you take to begin?
Sometimes the hardest part in taking action is to begin, but all it takes is just one small step.
Don’t forget when you begin, remember SMART Goals.
To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).